Time for a new release of Burger Party!
Many invisible adjustments in this new one, the most visible change is the work on world 1, with a new background and a new end-of-world boss: the wrestler (see previous article).
Some work has also be done on the world selection screen, with a cleaner separation between world and sandbox buttons, as well as star counts.
Here is a more complete list of changes:
- When customers order a large burger, they now wait longer before getting angry
- The animation announcing a new items is not played again when retrying the level
- Fries and soda are now available from the beginning
- The "meal done" sound has been changed
- Texts are now more readable, thanks to a thin border around the letters
- US world:
- Boss for last level is now a wrestler
- New city-like background
- A few changes on the screen to select world or sandbox mode:
- Number of unlocked stars and total stars are now shown on world buttons
- One can no longer select worlds until they have been unlocked
- A thin separator has been added between the world buttons and the sandbox button
- Sandbox mode:
- Just like in the world screen, one can no longer select worlds until they have been unlocked
- The "done" button now uses the "meal done" sound