written on Wednesday, December 19, 2012
So while everybody is busy celebrating the release of Qt 5
(Congratulations!) Let me announce a much more modest release: Homerun 0.1.1.
This new version comes with one new feature: the ability to change the launcher
icon, and a few fixes:
- Fix "halt" action performing "log out" instead
- Fix memory leak when browsing folders
- Fix rootUrl appearing in PathModel if it did not end with a slash
- Fix crash when trying to add a tab to an empty model
- Fix crash if user tries to configure tabs while not on start page
- Fix category and website fields in desktop files
You can download the source from download.kde.org. Packages
should get updated soon.
blog comments powered by