written on Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Last week I attended the KDE Frameworks Sprint, held in Blue Systems Barcelona office. Kevin put together the now traditional sticky note board and we started cranking through the tasks. I think we were quite productive, as this picture of the board at the end of the sprint can attest:
I spent most of my time working on translation support, ironing out details to get them to install properly and working with David on the release tarballs scripts. I also worked a bit on KApidox, the code generating API documentation for KF5 on api.kde.org. I updated the script to match with the latest framework changes and switched to the Jinja2 template engine. Using Jinja will make it possible to generate an up-to-date list of frameworks on the landing page, based on the information from the framework
metainfo.yaml files. I already have a branch which creates this list, but before I deploy it I want to fix the dependency diagrams on the server. Hopefully I'll figure it out this week.