Burger Party 0.15, small tweaks here and there
written on Saturday, May 10, 2014
Another new version of Burger Party. Version 0.15 brings a few small tweaks, nothing major. Here is what's new:
- Reworked how ads are shown: they now appear between levels, never before the first level of the session and no more than once every 5 minutes.
- When two achievements are unlocked at the same time, their notifications do not overlap themselves anymore.
- Make sure the content of the customer bubble always fit in the screen.
- Translated texts of achievements added in 0.14 to French.
- Use linear filtering to shrink images on devices with low resolution screen.
The main reason for releasing this new version is to gather feedback on the way ads are now shown. In version 0.14 an ad could show before you started playing the first level, and that felt annoying to me: I think you should at least get to play one level before an ad appears. I hope this new approach is less annoying.
As usual, members of the "Burger Party Testers" Google+ community or Google Group should automatically get updated to this new version from Google Play within a few hours. The game page also lets you download it manually if you prefer.